Rye grain Mushroom grow bag
Rye grain Mushroom grows bag: The Mushbag Rye is the ideal choice if you want to cultivate mushroom spawn in large quantities because it has no mycelium. You only need to add our individual magic mushroom grow kit redboys to the rye grain foundation to get started. The 1400 grams of sterilized rye make the ideal feeding substrate for your magic mushrooms, delicious mushrooms, or medicinal mushrooms.
You desire a grow box devoid of Mycelium. The Mushbag Rye is right here! 1200cc of sterilized rye grain is contained in this substrate or spawn bag. The Mushbag has a substrate that has been heat-treated and is appropriate for the spawn development of the majority of edible and magical mushrooms. It has a micro filter that lets it breathe and a rubber injection port that, after being injected with spores using a spore syringe, hermetically closes the bag. Magic mushroom grow kit redboys does not include spores, but they are available for purchase from our spore collection.
After being injected with a spore or mycelium syringe, the air filtration and rubber injection port on the mushroom substrate bag hermetically seals the bag. After the mycelium has colonized the rye, it can be grown using a variety of techniques.
- Before beginning. Ensure that your workspace is pristine and hygienic. If you grow mushrooms, be sure there isn’t a draft.
- Before handling the magic mushroom grow kit red boys, always wash your hands and arms with hand sanitizer or antibacterial soap. Use a face mask and clean gloves for added protection.
- Let’s get going and complete the first action: The liquid culture should be immunized. You can skip to the “Inoculation of the Substrate kit” if you want to directly insert spores from a spore syringe.
- 1400 grams of sterilized rye for a mushbag
- Swab for alcohol
- user guide
- life span3 to 6 months.
The box has the manufacturing date printed on it. Avoid keeping the Mushbag in direct sunlight or above a radiator.
Taking Control of the Liquide Culture
For ten days, thoroughly shake the injected liquid culture once per day.
For 10 days, thoroughly shake the injected liquid culture once daily.
Keep the liquid culture inoculated at a temperature between 23 and 27 degrees Celsius.
When a cloud can be seen floating in the suspension, the liquid culture is complete. It is mycelium.
Your liquid culture, also known as the Master Culture, is prepared and may produce a large amount of mycelium from just a little quantity of spores if utilized and preserved properly.
Important! If the liquid is cloudy, there is contamination present, rendering the culture useless. Keep the liquid culture in the fridge if you don’t use it for 10 days.
Information of Rye grain Mushroom grow bag
- Set up all of your necessary supplies on a clean work surface. You will require:
- Rye substrate bag, mushbag
- The syringe of mushroom spores or liquid culture containing germination of mushroom spores
- a match or a spirit burner
- preparing alcohol
- Cleansing Spray
- On the substrate bag, find the injection port. Utilize an alcohol swab to clean it. Don’t touch it once again
- For 5 to 10 seconds, give the spore syringe a fairly thorough shake. By doing this, the spore will be removed from the sides and distributed more equally throughout the spore solution.
- Grab the syringe and burn the needle with a lighter until it is red hot and sterile. Allow the needle to cool down for a little while.
|Grow Kit type||No|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||No|
|Water Spray Needed||No|