Buy Panaeolus Cyanescens Jamaica spore vial 10ml
The Amazonia variant of Panaeolus Cyanescens Jamaica is the most unique. It was once mistakenly believed to be identical to the Hawaiian mushroom, but it quickly rose to the top of the list of the most sought-after magic mushroom kinds.
Its growth demands more care than that of the Cubensis, especially in terms of humidity levels, but it also concentrates more alkaloids, making it stronger in the end.
Because Panaeolus Cyanescens Jamaica is a type of fungus that is coprophagous or feeds on feces in nature, it thrives in a substrate made of straw and horse dung. You may get Panaeolus Cyanescens “Jamaica” mushroom spores from Sporemate from Alchimia Grow Shop.
Each vial i.e. PES Amazonian Spore Vial (10ml) etc. has 10ml of suspended spores that have been dissolved in water and are prepared to colonize different areas of the culture substrate.
Before extracting the spores, it is crucial to shake the vial firmly to evenly mix the contents. After that, sanitize the syringe and the “septum” to avoid any potential contamination.
Panaeolus Cyanescens Stand Out
The Panaeolus Cyanescens “Jamaica” mushrooms stand out for their exceptional hallucinogenic strength, which is brought on by their high alkaloid content. They require a bit more work to develop than Psilocybe Cubensis, but the effort is worthwhile. White mushrooms are abundantly grown by them.
These vials are sealed with a rubber “septum,” ensuring the highest level of sanitation.
Panaeolus Cyanescens spore vial
PES Amazonian Spore Vial spores in each vial total 0.34 US fl oz (10 ml) and are preserved in excellent condition up to the moment of inoculation. A unique valve found in vials makes safe extraction without the possibility of contamination possible.
Almost twice as many spores are present per cubic milliliter in these vials than there are in pre-made syringes. The glass used in the vial’s construction allows for an increased life expectancy of up to 24 months.
How to utilize Jamaican spores of Panaeolus Cyanescens
- Put on gloves and a mask, or adequately sanitize your hands.
- To thoroughly combine all the ingredients, shake the vial.
- Clean and sterilize the syringe that will be used.
- Clean the septa on the vial’s top.
- With the syringe, remove about 0.1 US fl oz (3 ml) of spores (0.1 US fl oz (3 ml) is sufficient for 1 US qt (1 liter) of the substrate).
- Inject the syringe’s contents into the substrate, placing cautious drips in various places.
How to keep Jamaican Panaeolus Cyanescens spores alive for several months
Maintaining the vial around 35.6 and 46.4 oF (2-8 oC) will help to optimize the vitality of the spores. To keep our spores alive longer, store them in a Tupperware container in the refrigerator.
Information about the Panaeolus Cyanescens Jamaica vial
- 10ml of spores in solution in a glass jar
- The extraction of its contents is made easier by the fact that it is sealed with a syringe port.
- It enables the quick and easy preparation of many independent syringes for the inoculation of various bread.
- Compared to a syringe, it has more spores in it (1000ppm vs 500ppm)
- Spores can remain on the shelf for up to two years under glass storage.
- 1L of the substrate can be inoculated with 3ml of solution.
- contains a syringe and two alcohol-soaked swabs.