Magic Mushroom Spore Syringe – Mexicana psilocybe cubensis
Magic Mushroom Spore Syringe: Syringe for Magic Mushroom Spores 20 ml of the Mexicana strain of psilocybe cubensis. The renowned Mexicana’s third-generation strain is the Psilocybe Cubensis Mexican.
This variety produces fruits with several extremely intriguing traits. This strain is known to produce numerous little variants. It is one of the most well-known and widely utilized strains of magic mushrooms and is relatively simple to grow.
A true Classic is the Mexicana psilocybe cubensis strain! The Mexicanas were extensively sold in Dutch smart shops for decades in both fresh and dried mushroom form. With these top-notch spore syringes, you can now produce them yourself. For this psilocybe cubensis strain, turn up the heat because the Mexicana likes the heat.
The cubes spores in the Mexicana 20 ml magic mushroom spore syringes are generated under sterile conditions and should be stored in the dark at a temperature between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius.
Mexicana psilocybe cubensis strain characteristics Difficulty of cultivation: Easy
Concentrated flour, WSC, PWS, dung, and other cereals are the substrates.
- Potency: Mild to strong
- The time needed to colonize: 10 to 12 days
- Colonization threshold: +30 °C
- Optimal fruiting temperature: +27 C
- Mushroom Spore syringe kit components
- 20ml syringe with 1x 20cc Mexicana spore solution
- Sterilized needle, one
- 4x Alco prep
The Mexicana Magic Mushroom Spore syringe: how to use it
A Luer lock stopper on the end where the needle goes keeps the Mexicana spore solution inside the syringe. The Mexicana spore syringe is made easier to transport and store with this Luer lock stopper installed.
Keep your workspace as hygienic as you can. Put on a face mask, and sterile gloves, and/or wash your hands before and after. The Luer lock stopper of the Mexicana spore syringe should be facing upward as you hold it in front of you. Screwing the Luer lock stopper in the other direction will remove it. Put the needle on the Mexicana spore syringe after removing it from the sterile container. Before removing the safety cap from the needle, violently shake the spore syringe for ten seconds.
There are various options on how to move on from here:
Spore solution being poured onto the substrate
- You can dispense the Mexicana spore solution directly from the syringe onto your substrate or premade cakes. To get drops of spore solution to come out of the needle, slowly press the plunger. To equally populate the substrate with mycelium, disperse these droplets across it. Every drop that will come into touch with the substrate will be a possible location for mycelium growth.
- With a spore syringe, how many cakes are possible?
- 6 liters or 13 quarts of the substrate can be quickly colonized by a single 20cc spore syringe.
- using injection ports for injection
- Nearly the same thing happens when the spore solution is dropped onto the substrate. Pull aside the port protective cap to reveal the injection port. Sterilize the injection port entry with an alco prep. Use the needle to pierce the hole. After that, uniformly distribute the spore solution over the substrate in the spawn bag or grow box. Remove the syringe after injecting the Mexicana spore solution, then cover the injection port with the port protection cap.
Use a microscope to research and study spores.
From a scientific perspective, Psilocybe cubensis are all the same. But their appearance and fruiting rate do vary a little (phenotype). Psilocybe cubensis is widely distributed and comes in a variety of phenotypes. These several cubensis strains aren’t thought of as subspecies. Psilocybe cubensis has a strain known as Mexicana.