Buy Magic mushroom grow kit McKennaii XP online
grow kit McKennaii XP: The McKenna magic mushrooms have effects that are as bizarre as the way they grow. The caps vary in size, are straight or curved, have thick or thin stems, and range in color from pale yellow to dark brown. Always be ready for anything. The journey might be intense, vibrant, fast-paced, and erotic.
It’s really simple to grow with the McKennaii XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits. Thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers, these kits require zero care. With high psilocin levels, you scarcely need to do anything to experience your initial flush. You can guarantee a large mushroom harvest by following the guidelines below!
- Rapid growth: initial pins ready in one week
- Maximum yields: 4 flushes. (under ideal circumstances)
- High Potency: The XP (Extra Strong) strains, according to the provider, are twice as potent!
1x McKennaii Mushrooms Grow box, which comprises rye substrate with active mycelium, is included in the McKennaii XP Mushroom Grow Kit.
Growbag #1 – The bag has filters around it.
Two paper clips are needed to close the grow bag.
- Misting is necessary for the humidity level, thus use a misting bottle.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination from other bacteria and fungus (microorganisms).
- Surgical gloves are advised.
- facial mask
- hand sanitizer for hands
- surface-cleaning agent
- Bag of water
- Thermo mat, a thermometer
How to get ready before you start, both physically and mentally
- All windows should be shut. Microorganisms that could infect the Magic Mushroom grow kit could be carried by the wind or a draught.
- Put the grow box with the cake in a clean area after removing it from the carton box. Microorganisms may stick to the grow box if this surface were dirty, flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and contaminate the grow box.
- Be cautious to keep your hands and arms tidy while working. When handling the kit, we advise using surgical gloves or a reliable disinfectant. To prevent breathing on the cake and into the grow bag, you should use a facemask.
A heated mat for gardening (use only for this brand)
Place the Grow Kit in its plastic bag on the heat mat. Turn on the heat mat. Turn off the heat mat after two days and wait until the buds have formed, which typically takes five to ten days. After that, turn the heat mat back on and slightly open the bag’s top to allow moisture to escape.
What to do if, after 10 days, the buds haven’t appeared? Take the cake out of the plastic container, place it back inside on its side, and repeat the two-day heating process.
From the sides sprouting mushrooms
Wherever the light can penetrate and there is little opposition to it, mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms might grow there because the sides of the cake are illuminated. This is challenging to combat and is permissible. Some gardeners cover the grow box’s sides in aluminum foil to keep them opaque, but this tactic isn’t always effective.
After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms appear in the grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grows kit turns green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit can be thrown away. The grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or a bacteria if the color changes, which indicates. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, so it should be discarded in the outdoor trash.
|Grow Kit type||FreshMushrooms|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|