Cambodia XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
Cubensis Cambodia XL Mushroom GrowKit. The mushrooms’ hats reveal their origin by having an Asian conical shape. Although the Cambodia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit is renowned for growing somewhat more slowly, it does so easily and in substantial flushes. They enjoy the heat!
The following generation of Mondo® Cambodia XL magic mushroom grow kits is the result of years of research and development. Now much better than before, the Cambodia XL grow kit. The Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit’s second iteration has the following improvements over the first:
- more mushrooms and higher yields
- Added flushes
- improved contamination resistance
- alternative but simpler instructions
- the new benchmark for easy-to-grow kits
- The magic mushroom grows kit from Cambodia XL Mushroom GrowKit differs somewhat from other grow kits you may have used in the past. These modifications are primarily “under the hood” and difficult to notice.
You don’t need to utilize additional spores, just like with the prior and other quick mushroom grow kits. The spores have grown in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box during the laboratory process.
How to properly store the Cambodia XL Mushroom GrowKit
It is advised to begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. You can keep the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for two weeks following the manufacture date if you decide to start growing later. First, seal the plastic shopping bag tightly around the grow kit.
- One grow box is included, and it has a substrate with living mycelium (the cake)
- Two paper clips are needed to close the grow bag. One huge grow bag features micron filters to keep out pollutants.
- Misting is necessary for the humidity level, thus use a misting bottle.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination from other bacteria and fungus (microorganisms).
- Use of surgical gloves is advised.
- Facemask Hand disinfectant
- surface-cleaning agent
- When the air temperature falls below 18°C, use a thermometer and a soaking bag.
How to get ready before you start, both physically and mentally
- All windows should be shut. The Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit may become contaminated by microorganisms carried by the wind or a draught.
- Put the grow box with the cake in a clean area after removing it from the carton box. Microorganisms could stick to the grow box and thrive within the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit if this surface is not clean, contaminating the grow box.
- Be cautious to keep your hands and arms tidy while working. When handling the kit, we advise using surgical gloves or a reliable disinfectant. To prevent breathing on the cake and into the grow bag, you should use a facemask.
Beginning the procedure
- Fill the container with clean, drinkable water. Keep the grow box tightly closed and immerse it for 12 hours.
- Pour the extra water out of the grow box after 12 hours.
- Put the huge grow bag into the grow box. The bag’s opening should face upward.
- The grow box’s lid should be removed. After cleaning, put the lid in the ziplock bag and save it for further use. Repackage the zip lock bag in the carton box with the lid on.